Monday, December 8, 2008

No muse.......

Well I just can't seem to get into the swing of things. I haven't really made anything for almost a month. I just haven't had any creativity. I went in my craft room yesterday trying to make Christmas cards but nothing came out. I sat there and sat there and sat there. I know in my brain there has to be some ideas I just can't get them to come out. I promise as soon as I make something I'll post it!!! Maybe I will have something spark my creativity in the next few days.

2 comments:

Tami Bayer said...

That happened to me last month. I know how frustrating it is. When all fails, I try copying someone else's idea or following a tutorial. Those seem to get things moving again. I hope you muse shows up soon.

Cindi said...

yup, I agree with tami, adn if those don't work..I buy some new crafting supplies. if I can't create I can at least shop! lol
:)

Visitors

Sign my Guestbook!