Saturday, December 22, 2007
Well I had kept these Cd's in case I figured out a way to use them. Well now that I have the Bind It All I do!!! I covered them first then trimmed the extra paper off, next I punched them with the bind it all and binded them. Very easy to do. I think it turned out pretty cute!
Friday, December 21, 2007
This is a finished book for a swap I hosted at The Stamp -Shack. Everyone sent me recipes for appetizers, main dish, sides, drink, and desserts. They then sent them all to me and I made them into books. Everyone really did a wonderful job on them. I think they turned out cute! Oh the Santa stamp is Gunson Santa; you can find him at Inkspirations.
Thursday, December 20, 2007
Every year the city I live in deck out one of their firetrucks and have Santa sitting up top and go down every street! It takes them days to do. The music you hear is from the fire truck. Sorry you can't see Santa up there I have a cheap crappy camera and it's dark outside, but you get the idea. I love it when he comes by! His little elf's sitting up there that you can't see either, lol, threw us tootsie rolls! Thought I'd share with you. Merry Christmas!
Sunday, December 16, 2007
Saturday, December 15, 2007
I made this coaster book today. Santa brought me a bind it all for Christmas so I had to play with it!! I used 6 coasters for this project. There are a few more pages but I didn't take a picture of them all for some reason. Maybe tomorrow when there is good light I'll take the pictures of the others.
Friday, December 14, 2007
Thursday, December 13, 2007
2 Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Santa skips my house.
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? White on the tree, the house has blue and white
4. Do you hang mistletoe? No, I don't want to kiss everyone that comes in my house!
5. When do you put up your decorations? The day after Thanksgiving.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish? I love turkey and dressing!
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? I loved waking up and seeing the gifts that Santa had left!
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? My cousin told me and I told her she was lying and that they got a new one!!
9. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? I use white lights, clear glass ornaments, and silver beads.
10. Snow! Love it or Dread it? I love considering we get it only once every 10 years.
11. Can you ice skate? NO!
12. Do you remember your favorite gift? no
13. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? I love decorating the tree
14. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? cookies
15. What is your favorite holiday tradition? WE really don't have any
16. What tops your tree? A star
17. Which do you prefer giving or receiving? Well I'd be lying if I said I don't like getting but I love giving even more!
18. What is your favorite Christmas Song? I love ALL Christmas songs.
19. Candy Canes? Love them, they are really yummy when you crush them and put them in your hot chocolate!
Keep the survey going, copy the questions here and post them along with your own answers on your blog!!
Wednesday, December 12, 2007
Sunday, December 9, 2007
Here is a scarf I've been knitting for a good friend of mine for Christmas. I finally finished it today. I started it last month but haven't been working on it like I should of. I used a drop stitch on it and the color is a mulberry color. I hope she likes it!
Monday, November 26, 2007
Sunday, November 25, 2007
She is my fav. artist and I just love her in concert! Our tickets are on the 10th row, wish it could of been closer but I didn't get a presale word so I had to wait to buy them along with everyone else. We are going to try and sneak a camera in so maybe I will have some pictures to post soon. Tori Amos here I come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wednesday, November 21, 2007
I have been in the kitchen all day today preparing for tomorrow. I have cooked 2 pans of cornbread (for the dressing) boiled 40 eggs and peeled them, made a homemade apple pie, baked homemade cookies, diced all my green onion and celery. Wow, I'm tired already. I still have to clean up my mess and do some laundry. Anyway, hope you all have a wonderful day tomorrow and get lots of good food to eat!
Friday, November 16, 2007
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
This is the little "house" we made for her to sleep in. Just a box with towels in it and a blanket drapped over the front.
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
Friday, October 19, 2007
Thursday, October 11, 2007
Tuesday, October 2, 2007
Monday, October 1, 2007
Wednesday, September 26, 2007
Monday, September 24, 2007
This is the box that dbf hates. He says he doesn't like the paper at all. Anyway, I told him too bad it's there and it's staying! I think it suits the country style and some people like that. This is some of that lace I got at the garage sale! I knew I needed it for something.
Saturday, September 22, 2007
Wednesday, September 19, 2007
1. Start with a plain box
2. Paint the box where you want.
3. You will use Mod Podge and a sponge brush.
6. Add your paper to the front and back first(the side of the boxes.) Be sure when you cut it you leave enough to wrap around the sides.
7. Fold the bottom like you are gift wrapping a present; then glue down. (This is the bottom of the box.)
8. Trim the paper for the sides of the box, but don't leave the extra to wrap. This piece is going to cover the the wrapping from the front and back.