Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Breast Cancer Awareness ATC Book


















I have a friend from another site that is currently battling breast cancer. She was the inspiration for my book. Please stop by her site: http://littlelifepreservers.com/. It's a great program she has started and I just know once you read her story you will want to help!!!! I hosted a breast cancer awareness atc swap and asked all the ladies to send me an extra one so I could make a book with them. I have included their names below each of their works of art!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW that is really cool! What a wonderful treasure!

Sherri Thacker said...

This book came out really great! Lesa is going to love it!! What a great job you did!!

Swamp Tulip said...

The book is awesome. Lesa will be so happy when she receives it. You are such a wonderful person to organize this. The swap was fun!

Teresa

Cindi said...

wow Christie, this is great!!! you did an amazing job of it.
I love the hope for hooter one..what a hoot!
Cindi
:)

Tami Bayer said...

Such a fantastic swap and a wonderful little book, too. Thanks for showing the whole thing. You rock.

shuggy said...

that is amazing!!! thanks for making such a fantastic book!!!

THE COZY CABIN said...

It turned out great sis! Thanks for putting it together.

Chelsea said...

the book is great ... everyone did such a great job!!!

pescbrico said...

Christie, this is simply beautiful! Great great job!

Lesa said...

Amazing!!! I love this album and will cherish it forever! Christie - a BIG hug and Thanx for hosting the swap and creating such an adorable album! This album is even better in real life. LOL Yippee!

Lesa :)

Visitors

Sign my Guestbook!