Saturday, September 6, 2008

Collage Box


This is how the box looked to start. It is a cigar box that opens in the middle. I have about 10 of these and find them a little difficult to work with because of how they open. It's hard to cut a piece of paper to match the lid perfectly so I did the next best thing!


I did a collage box. I just took a ton of different patterned paper and tore them into pieces. I then just started to randomly glue it on. I think it turned out pretty cute. I didn't put any other decorations on it because I think it is busy enough without them.

I also made matching cards. This will be one of the items I will sell at a craft fair.

2 comments:

Loobylou said...

very cool! All the apers go together so well.I like the all occasion notecards that you made too.

Midnitecreations - Renu said...

This turned out really great. I left you an award on my blog because of all these fun altered stuff you're always coming up with!

Visitors

Sign my Guestbook!