Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Amaryllis in bloom!!!


I just love walking outside and seeing the giant beautiful flowers in bloom. I only wished they bloomed all summer. It's a once a year event and I guess that's part of the reason I love them so much! I never get tired of looking at them. I have some more on the other side of the tree that will be blooming any day now. They are red, I'm not sure which I like more the red or the pink and white ones. The other day on a walk I saw some in someone elses yard that were orange! I've never seen orange before. I might have to go in the night and digs hers up! LOL!! Only kidding!



2 comments:

pescbrico said...

Can you beleive we still get snow right now!!! :) Those flowers are beautiful!

K Hutchinson said...

WOW those are gorgeous! I love them but they don't love me- sneeze and wheeze!

Visitors

Sign my Guestbook!