Wednesday, March 14, 2007

I'm sorry

Well I have realized that I'm not very good with keeping up with this blog. I've made cards and deleted them before I posted them here. I also forget to come and chat. I think about it everyday but it's usually when I'm busy doing something else then I forget. I'm sorry if you come here and find the same old post from days ago. I promise to try harder. I will be gone next week. I'm going to help my grandmother out. She just had surgery to remove her kidney and needs help with the stuff around the house. I promise to try to come in at least once to let you know how it's going.

Other then forgetting to keep this blog up I haven't been up to much. Just working, crafting and cleaning house. I lead such a boring life:(. I use to think that it would be easy to figure out things to talk about on here. I now realize it's not that easy when you don't do much! Oh well, if I lead a more exciting life then I'd NEVER get to come here and bore you too!! LOL!! Well until next time.......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

G'day Christie
don't be sorry. you will have lots to tell us when you go to Gma's
Yippe I can comment. thanks for letting me in
Sarah

Thanh Vo said...

Its ok! Im the same way Christie... oopsy.

Visitors

Sign my Guestbook!