Thursday, March 22, 2007

I'm back!!

Hi!! I just got home last night from spending a few days at my grandparents house. I had a nice time but glad to be home. My grandmother is doing very well after surgery. You wouldn't know she had a kidney removed! I feel much better now that I've seen her and know she is ok. I went around town with them and they showed me an eagle's nest! I had never seen one so it was really cool. Their nests are so huge!! There were 3 eagles in it too! Apparently they come back every year. I didn't even know we had eagle's in Texas! Other then that we didn't do much. I worked in the yard for her and did some housework. I had a nice time visiting.

I'm ready to get back in the swing of things. I need to catch up on some housework and laundry. Then maybe I can go and play some in my craft room!!

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

Glad that you are home, Christie!

It is great that your Grandmother is doing well!

I have only seen an Eagle at the Zoo! I bet it was really cool!

~K

Visitors

Sign my Guestbook!