Monday, February 12, 2007

It's Monday!! Hope everyone has a great day today! I've got a sore throat this morning(again). I woke up on Saturday with one and felt icky all day. Yesterday it was some better but this morning it hurts again. I hate sore throats. I hope it isn't going to turn into anything else.

Wednesday will be me and my boyfriend's 13th year anniversary. I still have to make him a card. I haven't made anything in days. I need to get in the grove of things. I'll go and try to make an anniversary card this afternoon. I"m planning on making him a ice cream cake on Wednesday. I've never made one so I hope it turns out OK. I'll be sure to let you know!!

I'm off now to go back to bed! Maybe when I wake up again my throat will be magically better. I can only hope!

1 comment:

Thanh Vo said...

Have a fantastic Valentines, Christie and I hope you feel better.

Visitors

Sign my Guestbook!