Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Good morning! I had a busy day yesterday. I took my dog to the dog park but he was the only one there so I played with him. Then Wal-Mart called to say my new lenses were ready and I went to pick them up. When I got there(this was my 3rd time there) they had the wrong ones. I was very upset, but was still polite. The lady went to talk to someone and came back and said they were giving me a full refund and FREE lenses!! WOW!!! I was shocked! What a great deal, but it's the least they could do since they kept messing up. I mean they were already 5 days late then I had been up there 3 times.

Anyway, I have to go and make some cards today. I have so many swaps going on that I need to get caught up. I almost done with one but now I have 3 more to finish! It a lot of work but fun!!!!

No comments:

Visitors

Sign my Guestbook!