Monday, May 19, 2008

Camping Trip

We went camping this weekend to Huntsville State Park. It's a pretty nice place to camp with lots of stuff to do. On Saturday we went hiking on what we thought was a 2 mile hike. Turns out we passed the spot we were suppose to turn and ended up walking a 7 mile hike instead! It took us about 3-4 hours to finish and we didn't have any water! We were all so tired and glad when we saw the road! LOL!! I'd do it again as long as I had water!


This is the long trail that we walked on Saturday. This was at the beginning of it.


Isn't this armadillo cute!! There were five of them but they were fast and we only managed to get a picture of one.

A beautiful flower!


Me and Jiggs at camp, this is before the hike! Jiggs did really well on the seven mile walk tough. He had is water and only stopped to rest a couple of times! Good boy!



This is on a trial I did on Sunday. It was just me and jiggs and we had a great time listening to the birds.


Jiggs cooling off from out hike!




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a fun trip. Too bad you didn't have water though. spartymom

K Hutchinson said...

WOW what gorgeous photos! So glad to head you had a wonderful time!

Anonymous said...

Great pics!
I am heading to the Buffalo next weekend to camp. I know being Memorial it will be packed, but that is ok I love heading down there.

pescbrico said...

That's where you were all weekend ! :)
Great pictures! :) Have a wonderful day!

Visitors

Sign my Guestbook!